Best Veggie Burger in Seattle!

best veggie burger 1

I discovered this place while running an errand during lunch one day. It's from the Cherry Street Coffee House at 2719 1st Ave. @ Clay Street. Totally homemade, with just the right amount of veggies, cheese, burger and mayonnaise. A real treat! But what sets it apart from an "ordinary" veggie burger, is the middle eastern flavors filling this scrumptious patty of love. Turns out the owner is Ali Ghambari, who started at the B&O Espresso on Capitol Hill, and then created his own business with the Cherry Street Coffee House. The menu includes Hummus, Falafel, and gigantic Gyro's, but you can also get homemade soups (my favorite being a lemon rice soup much like Greek Avgolemono), sandwiches, bagels, salads and pastries. And let's not forget the coffee! It's really REALLY good strong coffee, and that makes me smile from ear to ear when I can have a fantastic lunch followed up with great cup of Joe. So just keep doing what you're doing Ali! I recommend this place to everyone.

my lunch today!Really good Falafel

Comments

Nice Food Photos :)
I likes your blogs
Peregrine said…
Okay, when I get to Seattle next time you have to let me buy you (and your significant other :-) one of these.

And I can't believe you actually sold me on a burger with no meat in it. What on earth is the world coming to?

Popular Posts