The photo shoot at the Cherry Street Coffee House went really well. Wow, so much fun! I got 6 of my co-workers to come and help me eat all the food after it was shot. They were so thankful to have a complimentary lunch and taste all of the delicious food that was being presented. I'm excited for the future and to see what kind of connections I can make through the kind and generous owners, AJ and Ali, who seem to be a huge part of the Seattle arts and food community. AJ even suggested I might be able to arrange for a photography or art show at one of the Cherry Street cafe's at some point, or maybe even have a little party and DJ for an event sometime. How awesome would that be!

Here are some photos, but you can see them all here.


Chicken Salad Sandwich macro
Beef & Lamb Gyro and Feta
Best Homemade Veggie Burger
Lentil salad, olives, and Tabbouli / Tabouli / Tabbouleh Salad

Comments

Popular Posts