Vegan Banana Bread!



Banana Bread! from Lara Schneider on Vimeo.

I ran across this recipe online when I wanted to use up a bunch of bananas before they went too bad.  The recipe turned out really well, and was the easiest I have ever found.  I might have added a dash of nutmeg or all spice, and I'm sure if you added about a half a cup of chopped nuts it would work as well.  My oven has been running about 100 degrees off it's real temperature, so last year I bought an oven thermometer so I could make sure I wasn't going to burn the heck out of my cakes!   It really came in handy this time as this bread bakes for an hour, so if the oven were too hot I would have a burnt outside with a soggy mess inside.

SIDENOTE:  This recipe is SUPER moist, and uses a lot of banana, so it will seem underdone when you first take it out, but just let it cool down and it will be perfect. :)

Comments

Popular Posts