Busy Busy!

Hey Everyone!
So sorry I've been out of touch here on the ol' food blog.  I have been in the middle of house hunting, and we're on the verge of purchasing so things have been quite hectic.  I have also been post processing a bunch of wedding photos for friends so that takes up a lot of free time as well.

In the meantime, I had a totally delicious lunch at the Cherry Street Coffee House (for the millionth time, no doubt).  They had their rice, lemon, and egg soup which is just the perfect bowl of goodness to nurse a cold I have had the last few days, accompanied with a half sandwich of ham and cheddar with all the fixings!  If you are ever in Seattle and want a delicious fresh lunch please check out their multiple locations downtown!

Also some of you might recognize the photos on their website, and that is because I had the complete pleasure of taking photos for their new menu!  I think it turned out pretty well!  Thank you AJ and crew!

Lunch!

Comments

Popular Posts