Jiro Dreams of Sushi opens today!

I've been waiting for this movie to open and now it has finally released!

Having earned three Michelin stars and creating sushi masterpieces out of his tiny 10 seat "Sukiyabashi Jiro" restaurant in a Tokyo subway station, this movie follows the long professional life and career of 85 year old Jiro Ono who's legacy is to be followed by his son.  Reviews so far have been pretty positive, with the exception of perhaps being lengthy at times, but apparently the cinematography alone is worth seeing.

Enjoy these previews!



Comments

Chris Haines said…
Thanks. Now I want sushi......
Anonymous said…
Did you see it Lara? I hope it comes here sometime soon.
No, not yet! Soooo busy! I think this week is the last week too, but I have already got plans after work this week. I will have to wait until the video most likely. Luckily we have a monstrous television screen to watch it on, hehe.
Totally saw it, it was great! :)

Popular Posts