A Late Easter Post!

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend, however you celebrated, or even if you didn't! I received the most amazing chocolate egg I think I've ever seen.  It was from Fran's Chocolates in Seattle that my mother in law gifted me.  The outside of the dark chocolate egg looked like a Van Gogh painting (as one of my friend's oh so accurately described) with big swirls dusted with really fine edible sparkly paint which gave it a rich shiny luster. Upon cracking it open, it revealed 6 beautiful caramel chicks both in milk and dark chocolate.  The quality of these chicks was amaaaaazing! I was trying to savor every bite, eyes closed, letting it sit in my mouth melting over my tongue.  INSANE.  And the outside egg was really delicious too.  It's one of those things that is so good that you want to make it last as long as possible.  I give myself another few days.

Here are some photos from the treats that weekend. Enjoy!  HAPPY SPRING!

special Dark Treasure Egg
up close to the egg
treasure opened!
macro bunny peep!
Happy Easter Everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
What a sweet and delicious gift from you MIL. I love the little creatures inside of the chocolate eggs!
Janet said…
I've never seen a chocolate egg this delicate. I'll have to get one from Fran's next year just to find out how it feels to eat a piece of art. Yumm...
The chicks inside were so decadent I tell ya! Yes, you should totally get one next year!

Popular Posts